The center was established to extend services to faculties of the university as well as the local community.
The center also aims at providing the university's decision-makers with accurate and up-dated information that help them take proper decisions.
To be among the top training and consultation centers in Jordan and the region.
Providing specialized services that help computerize administrative and academic work.
- Expanding computer and internet services to include university cadre and students.
- Providing technical support and maintenance.
- Designing computer systems to provide academic and administrative services.
- Designing websites.
- Establishing computer laboratories.
- Training university's cadre on information systems and technological implications.